08 Sep The second Value Factory – Value Engineering conference is coming in October with again interesting speakers and an inspiring audience (you!)
4, 5 and 6 October 2021
ABOUT THE EVENT?
This event comprises online training courses and meetings. The international event with attendees from over 10 countries, from Canada to Phillipines, without travels, low costs and maximum value for money! Subscribe, and get your fellow colleagues with you to join this conference!
All times are in UTC. It will be early for Canada (UTC-7h), day time for Amsterdam (UTC+2) and late for Phillipines (UTC+8h).
For the event details, please click here.
HOW TO GET READY?
3 October: test your software (possible during the whole day)
4 October trainings: 15.00h-18.00h (Hong Kong Time: 23:00 – 02:00)
- 15.00-15.20h: minitraining using MIRO (workshop) software
- 15.20-16.20h: Training course Introduction Accelerate decision making for managers (Hein de Jong, Value FM)
- 16.30-18.00 two parallel session (choose one):
- Introduction training course Function diagramming (Mei-yung, City University of Hong Kong)
- Training course risk and Value Management (SteVE Holmes, Canadian Society of Value Engineers)
5 and 6 October presentations and network sessions:
5 October: 15.00h-18.00h (Hong Kong Time: 23:00 – 02:00)
- 15.00h: Getting consensus in projects (Lillian Chan, Hong Kong).
- 16.00: Value Management for decision makers (Michael Graham, UK)
- Topic pm VE/VM assisting the Non-profit sector in creative decision makings (Pastor Randy Neilson)
- End: 18.00h
6 October: 15.00h-18.00h (Hong Kong Time: 23:00 – 02:00)
- 15.00h: Better delivery of systems through Vaue Management in Malaysia (Mohd. Mazlan, Malaysia)
- 16:00h: The necessity of LCC to accelerate decision making (Jacqueline Fehmy, Egypt)
- 16.50h: topic USA David Wilson
- 17.30-18.00h: Informal meeting in the virtual hall
|Date:||4, 5 & 6 October 2021 23:00 (Hong Kong Time)|
|Event Fee:||Euro € 25|
|CPD Hours:||3 Hours / session|
Hong Kong Institute of Value Management (HKIVM)
WHEN AND WHERE TO REGISTER?
For enquiry, please e-mail to Hein@Value.FM